Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Your Vote Counts!!

Here in New Jersey, we are coming up on an election for Governor next month. There have been ads galore from the 2 major candidates (and 1 independent) that are just intensifying as the election draws closer. So, in this spirit, I'm putting out the vote to you!

What are you voting on? Well, to make a very long story short, Bride Ideas has 2 websites. Many of the pages are the same, but not all of them. I think it's time to stop my split personality and just go with one or the other website.

Here's the rub, I like elements on both sites! I can't make up my mind which site to keep and which will just disappear. I will keep both web addresses, but the physical site will just be one of them. Can you help me choose?

Please send me an email to rhonda@rhondaweddings.com and indicate if you prefer:

You'll know soon enough which site won! THANK YOU for your input!!!

Until next time, happy planning...

No comments: