Monday, June 25, 2007

A New Look for Bride Ideas

I'm so excited to share with you all the new things that have been going on here at Bride Ideas over the past few months. Behind the scenes, I've been working really hard to update the look of Bride Ideas' logo and website. Launching tomorrow (hopefully!), you'll see my updated Bride Ideas website, featuring my new logo, new colors, new content -- a whole new Bride Ideas!

The reason behind this major change is that I've been told over and over that I provide my clients with fun, hip, happening advice and ideas. However, my previous logo and website simply didn't convey the truth about my services - so it was time to update!

Plus, I'd had Bride Ideas' website up for about 5 years, with just minor tweaks to it. It's really amazing at how far technology has come in this short time frame; "cutting edge" design 5 years ago is now considered "old" or "passe"! So, I asked my web designer to conform my site to my new logo AND to design a brand new site. Keep your eyes peeled for my new site, www.rhondaweddings.com to be launched sometime in early fall!!

I hope you enjoy the new look of Bride Ideas' site. I'll keep you up to date on all of the changes over here, but always know there will be no change in the high quality of service I provide!

Until next time, happy planning ...

No comments: