Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Well, it's that time of year again. Or, more accurately, five days ago was "that time of year again." The time when we look back on 2008, assess what we did right and not so right, and resolve to make changes in 2009.

For many of you, 2008 brought new changes - perhaps an engagement! 2009 will be a year of planning and celebrating that decision. I hope your new year's resolution is to remember that a wedding is a happy occasion, a time for your family and friends to come together and share in your joy and happiness. Try to remember the reason for all the planning that is to come, and not get bogged down in all the details!

For me, one of my new year's resolutions is a bit more mundane: to get and KEEP my office organized. For those of you who have been to my office, you probably didn't notice the huge pile of papers hidden in the back closet - only to return to my desk as soon as you left! I want to figure out a way to organize my office so it is a more stress-free place to create wonderful weddings!

How about you? What is your new year's resolution? I'd love to know!

Until next time, happy planning...

No comments: