Monday, December 1, 2008

Following a theme - Celebration Studios

Hi all,

I got an amazing response after my last blog post about Calvary Bridal House. I do want to let you know that tomorrow - December 2nd - is the "bar date," or the deadline to submit your proof of claim forms to the court. If you are owed money from Calvary Bridal House, please get your claim form in!! Also, according to court documents, the bankruptcy case for Calvary Bridal House recently was converted from a chapter 11 to a chapter 7, which means the shop is being liquidated and will no longer be operating.

A similar case in the NJ area that affected nearly 4000 couples was that of Celebration Studios. Photographers and videographers subcontracted by Celebration Studios had taken photos/video of all these weddings and then the company went out of business overnight. Here is the good news: you can now pick up your pictures and video!! I don't know the status of them, though - my guess is they are unedited - but, as long as you get the raw data, you'll be able to put them into your preferred format! Here's a link to the story on WCBS NewRadio 880 about Celebration Studios: http://www.wcbs880.com/pages/3365236.php. (special thanks to Roxanne Geyer at WCBS NewsRadio 880 for this link!) I hope I've helped you get your special memories back!

Until next time, happy planning...

No comments: