Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Holidays are UPON us!

I just got finished going through my calendar and adding in all the holiday parties we've been invited to. Whew! Seems like there won't be any time to decorate, bake, shop for gifts - let alone actually get work done! And I have a sneaking suspicion that you have the same problem.

I know that we are all busy. Believe me, as a wedding consultant, I totally understand about crazy schedules! All of my clients have so many demands on their time and I am continually working around their requirements and coordinating with vendors' appointments. No easy task! Add in holiday merriment, and getting anything done can be quite an achievement!

So, during this time of year, whether you've been engaged for months or just received the ring, take time away from planning and enjoy being with your family. Create cherished moments! Get inspired! Try not to make wedding planning just another thing you have on your "to do" list.

Until next time, happy planning...

1 comment:

Impressions Photography said...

I agree! Wedding planning, business planning, no matter what.. it can wait, life can't! Great post!