Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some fun pix from recent conferences


Hi all!! Just wanted to share some photos from the recent conferences I attended. Pictured above is Colin Cowie and myself at the ABC Conference in November in Newport Beach, CA. Colin was the featured speaker at the conference, and shared photos and stories of his simply amazing celebrations all over the world. You will never find a more generous and gentlemanly man!



This photo is (from l-r) of me, Lovelynn Jensen (ABC member and speaker at the Wedding MBA conference), Dena Davey (ABC's Director of Marketing), Joyce Smith (OH state coordinator for the ABC) and Kim Horn (AZ state coordinator for the ABC). The Wedding MBA was a great 2-day seminar that focused on web 2.0 and all things new so that I can better keep in touch with all of you!



To the right is a photo of Mary Dann and myself at the ABC conference just last month in Newport Beach, CA. Mary and I had a wonderful conversation about the wedding industry and she gave me lots of new ideas to bring back to you! She was a featured speaker at the conference, during which she shared some of her insights about the wedding consulting profession.


Hope you enjoyed these photos! Until next time, happy planning...

No comments: